Hey, you -- yeah you, the Black Berry Storm owner over there. We're told that it should go live tomorrow (that's October 25th for those in strange, potentially illegitimate time zones) at 6PM.
That mythical software update we heard about just last week is obviously the real deal, and a screen grab from Verizon's internal systems has shown up to prove it.
* During an MTP side load of 16GB of music, the device would leak memory and stop the transfer at ~75%.
Updating blackberry storm os david annable and emily vancamp dating
* After recoding a video of a certain size (7M) the saved video may be corrupted and unplayable.
* During manual network selection, the radio buttons associated with the networks did not render as expected.
* When swiping down the virtual keyboard in an MMS message the send and save draft icons did not appear as expected.
* When viewing an SMS there was no simple way to call the current user.
* Device displayed a white bar at the bottom of the screen after a rotation event.
* When setting a custom SMS tone for a single contact, this tone may playback unexpectedly for SMS' received from other contacts.
Beep 5 times when when I get an email and beep 3 times when I get an sms).
In this software, this is now allowed with counts from 1-10.
[Thanks, Anonymous] Update: Check out the full (purported) changelog after the break!